Come to Ace Dui School, Marietta GA, for Your Court-Ordered DUI Class…
Known for "having a heart", Ace Allen has been teaching DUI and Defensive Driving Classes around the Atlanta area for over 20 years. He has owned and operated numerous schools in Woodstock, Marietta, Acworth, and Alpharetta… and comes with excellent rave reviews from his students.
What can 1Ace Driving School do for you that other DUI schools may not do?
- Care about you
- Make you laugh
- Make the class enjoyable
- Provide good correct information
- Create lively discussions
We hope you will not just be safer in the end, but also a better driver. It has to do with attitude. But then every thing we do has to do with attitude. We call it the big "A".
What you take away from us has a great deal to do with you.
It is our goal to help you in all aspects of life and for you to have a better life… and we sincerely mean this.
Some of us have been through the same things you are going through. Because of that, we don’t put people down. We know what it’s like to be in an accident. We know what it is like to be out of control and we’re here to help you.
We make our DUI and Defensive Driving classes interesting.
We try to use others’ and our own stories to illustrate points and we try to get you involved in lively discussions. One of the best ways to learn is by interaction. The way we look at it: Memory is temporary. If you understand it, it’s permanent.
**NOTE: "Ace" has numerous years with stand-up comedy. He will keep you entertained…
- Awesome Describes Ace DUI School in Marietta GA
- Ace DUI School is the Best School According to This Class Student
- Ace Dui School Given Praises by DUI Class Student
- Richard Realizes Consequences of Driving Drunk
- DUI Consequences Learned in DUI Class in Marietta GA
- DUI Student From Atlanta Chooses Best DUI School in Marietta
- Alcohol Tolerance Level Learned in DUI School Helps Student
- Baby Killed in Cobb County Georgia DUI Crash
- Larry White, Powder Springs Attorney Represents Cobb County DUI
- Cindi Yeager Attorney Represents DUI Class Student
- DUI Class: Make Yourself Aware of Friends
- Smart Low Risk Alcohol Choices Learned in DUI Class
(Here at Ace DUI School, we also offer the following)
FREE Advice on how to prepare for a pending court case, based on our many years of experience.
FREE Restart of a class if you fail to complete it due to illness, traffic, work, etc., saving you $210.00
FREE Assessment transfers for Multi-Offender requirements, saving you $25.00.
FREE Out-of-State reporting services, saving you $25.00.
FREE Class rescheduling, saving you anywhere from $35-$50.
FREE Assistance in finding community service locations and the most affordable Clinical Evaluators.
(Now for some technical stuff)
DUI stands for "Driving Under the Influence"... that means driving under the influence of not only alcohol, but any mind-altering substance such as drugs, legal or illegal.
DWI stands for "Driving While Intoxicated". The terms are often interchangeable.
Furthermore, "Driving" doesn't mean just a motor vehicle, but rather any mode of transportation, including horses, bicycles and boats.
Anyone can be cited for DUI, you don't have to be IN a vehicle.
Fair or not, a driver in Georgia can lose his or her license and go to jail for refusing a blood, breath, or urine test if suspected by law enforcement of driving under the influence. Why?
This is because licensed drivers agree to an “implied consent” provision when accepting a driver’s license!
So... Now You Know.